Dear Crusade friends,
The most rewarding part of the WHAS Crusade for Children is hearing the life-changing stories from children and families who are helped. None of this would be possible without you. These are actual children who YOU helped this past year:
These are just four of the amazing Crusade stories that have happened this year as a result of your contributions. Thank you!
This year, your generosity has allowed the Crusade to award grants to nearly 200 agencies that help children with special needs across the state of Kentucky and Southern Indiana. We ask that as you prepare for the holidays, remember Jewel, Mia, Abigail, Liam and the thousands of other children in our community with special needs. Please make a year-end contribution to the Crusade. While many tremendous achievements have been made, the need is great.
There are many ways you can give:
- Send your check or charge information in an envelope to the Crusade Office
- Become a Crusade Angel through monthly automatic deductions
- Purchase a Walk of Fame brick for that hard-to-buy-for person on your list
- Donate appreciated stock, life insurance policies or other non-cash property
- Consider including the Crusade in your will or through a bequest
For more information:
Call: (502) 582-7706
WHAS Crusade for Children
520 W. Chestnut St.
Louisville, KY 40202
The children served by the Crusade are truly an inspiration and heroes to all of us. Thank you for being a champion for these children. As you enter into the holidays, may your life be full of blessings.