Deadline to vote is TODAY 4:00pm!
Just click on the image of your favorite baby and carefully follow the instructions.
You have two ways to vote: credit or cash
When you click on a baby photo below, you’ll be taken to another Web page that gives you two choices. Just clicking on the photo WILL NOT cast a vote!
You can use your credit card securely online or download the official voting form and send it in with your donation. That’s how it works.
You MUST write the baby’s name in the comments section when using a credit card and on the mail-in form so the baby you like gets full credit.
Remember dollars equal votes!
Voting is determined by donations to the WHAS Crusade for Children. The babies who collect the most donations will be the winners.
Say hello to the babies!
How it works
As baby photos are submitted, they will be seen here on WHASCrusade.org. People then vote for their favorite baby by sending in donations to the Crusade. The baby with the most donations (votes) will appear on the calendar cover. The baby with the second most donations will appear on his or her favorite month. Third place will choose his or her month and so on til all months are filled. You must read the official rules below.
The Crusade will have professional photos taken of the top 16 babies and those are the photos that will appear in the calendar. All babies will be included in the calendar. Those who don’t make the top 16 will get day and date spots chosen in finishing order. Vote getter number 17 will get first choice of day and date, then number 18, etc.
1. The WHAS Crusade for Children will create a 15-month calendar starting October, 2014.
2. The contest is open to babies who are not older than 3 years by June 1, 2014.
3. One baby photo or CD containing baby photo with baby’s name on it must be submitted and will not be returned.
4. Parent(s) must sign a release form allowing use of baby’s image when photo is submitted.
5. Photos must be received by 4:00pm (ET) April 25, 2014.
6. All baby photos will be posted on www.WHASCrusade.org
7. The Crusade will photograph the top 16 babies for calendar publication.
8. Winners will be determined by the largest monetary donation (voting by contribution).
9. All donations must be received by 4:00pm (ET) May 29, 2014.
10. The winner will be featured on the calendar cover.
11. The second place winner gets first choice of a specific month.
12. The third place winner gets second choice of a specific month.
13. The fourth through 16th winners will get choice of the remaining months.
14. The winners finishing 17th and beyond will get choice of specific days in the year.
15. Calendars will be sold at area Kroger stores and other outlets beginning September 2013.
About the WHAS Crusade for Children
The WHAS Crusade for Children, Inc. established in 1954 by WHAS-TV, raises money for schools, agencies and hospitals to better the lives of special needs children. In its first 60 years, the Crusade has raised more than $154 million.
Thanks to generous contributions of goods and services, the Crusade is able to return 100% of all donations to organizations that serve special needs children in all 120 Kentucky counties and more than 50 southern Indiana counties. Fire departments raise more than 50 percent of the money each year by staging road blocks and other events.
Millions of children have been helped by the Crusade since 1954.
The WHAS Crusade for Children, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Gifts are tax-deductible as permitted by law. The Crusade is the most successful and oldest local telethon in America.