Deadline 4:00pm today!
To give you no excuses, we’ve extended the deadline for entering your child or grandchild in the WHAS Crusade for Children 2019 Children’s Calendar.
Photos and entry forms for the 11th annual Crusade Children’s Calendar must be received by 4:00pm EDT April 27, 2018.
Click to vote for one of this year’s contestants!
Enter your child today!
Welcome to the 11th annual Crusade Children’s Calendar! The WHAS Crusade for Children is creating a 15-month calendar that will begin in October, 2018.
The contest is open to children who are not older than 5-years-old by June 1, 2018.
How it works
As child photos are submitted, they will be seen here on WHASCrusade.org. People then vote for their favorite child by sending in donations to the Crusade. The child with the most donations (votes) will appear on the calendar cover. The child with the second most donations will appear on his or her favorite month. Third place will choose his or her month and so on til all months are filled. Please read the official rules below.
The Crusade will have professional photos taken of the top 16 children and those are the photos that will appear in the calendar. All children will be included in the calendar. Those who don’t make the top 16 will get day and date spots chosen in finishing order. Vote getter number 17 will get first choice of day and date, then number 18, etc.
Get started here
All entrants must fill out the Calendar Entry Form.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Read the complete rules below
2. Click on the graphics below to download the forms
3. Fill out the ENTRY form
4. Email or mail the completed ENTRY form, $25 entry fee and baby picture
Send in your child’s photo and entry forms!
Those interested, must send in one (1) child photo or CD containing one (1) child photo. The photo will not be returned.
Email your photo, Calendar Entry Form plus the $25 entry fee to:
To e-mail Deandra, click here
Via Postal Service
Mail your photo, Calendar Entry Form and $25 entry fee to:
WHAS Crusade for Children
520 W. Chestnut St.
Louisville, KY 40202
Photos and entry forms must be received by 4:00pm EDT April 27, 2018 (NEW deadline).
Call (502) 582-7706
Read these complete rules
1. The WHAS Crusade for Children will create a 15-month calendar starting October, 2018.
2. The contest is open to children who are not older than 5 years by June 1, 2018.
3. One child photo or CD with photo and child’s name must be submitted and will not be returned.
4. Parent(s) must check the box on the ENTRY FORM RELEASE AGREEMENT allowing use of child’s image.
5. Photos & entry forms must be received by 4:00pm EDT April 27, 2018 (NEW deadline).
6. All child photos will be posted on www.WHASCrusade.org
7. The Crusade will photograph the top 16 children for calendar publication.
8. Winners will be determined by the largest monetary donation (voting by contribution).
9. All donations must be received by 4:00pm EDT May 25, 2018.
10. The winner will be featured on the calendar cover.
11. The second place winner gets first choice of a specific month.
12. The third place winner gets second choice of a specific month.
13. The fourth through 16th winners will get choice of the remaining months.
14. The winners finishing 17th and beyond will get choice of specific days in the year.
15. The top 16 finalists will receive one free 8″x10″ photo.
About the WHAS Crusade for Children
The WHAS Crusade for Children, Inc. established in 1954 by WHAS-TV, raises money for schools, agencies and hospitals to better the lives of special needs children. In its first 64 years, the Crusade has raised more than $175 million.
Thanks to generous contributions of goods and services, the WHAS Crusade for Children is able to return 100% of all donations to organizations that serve special needs children in all 120 Kentucky counties and more than 50 southern Indiana counties. Fire departments raise more than 50% of the money each year by staging road blocks and other events.
Millions of children have been helped by the Crusade since 1954.
The WHAS Crusade for Children, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Gifts are tax-deductible as permitted by law. The Crusade is the most successful and oldest local telethon in America.