Run the Triple Crown and help the Crusade!
Despite the impressive snowfall, organizers of the Anthem 5K Fitness Classic say it’s on for Saturday monrning 8:00am. Race Director Scott Wilcoxson says “all systems go” for Saturday’s race.
More details on the Anthem 5k web site, just click here.
Get up-to-date Tweets on the Louisville Triple Crown of RunningTM from the WHAS Crusade for Children, just click here to join our followers and friends.
Challenge yourself and your friends to run the Louisville Triple Crown of RunningTM. This is your year!
REGISTER TODAY! Just click here.
First babies need your votes!
First baby entries are in! Please vote early and often. The baby who collects the most votes (donations to the Crusade for Children) will be featured on the Crusade Baby Calendar cover! How can you resist?
Get your baby in the 9th annual Crusade Baby Calendar!
The WHAS Crusade for Children is creating a 15-month calendar that will begin in October, 2015. It’s the 9th annual Crusade Baby Calendar. The contest is open to babies who are not older than 4-years-old by June 1, 2015.
How it works
As baby photos are submitted, they will be seen here on WHASCrusade.org. People then vote for their favorite baby by sending in donations to the Crusade. The baby with the most donations (votes) will appear on the calendar cover. The baby with the second most donations will appear on his or her favorite month. Third place will choose his or her month and so on til all months are filled. Please read the official rules below.
The Crusade will have professional photos taken of the top 16 babies and those are the photos that will appear in the calendar. All babies will be included in the calendar. Those who don’t make the top 16 will get day and date spots chosen in finishing order. Vote getter number 17 will get first choice of day and date, then number 18, etc.
Get started here
All entrants must fill out the Baby Calendar Entry Form.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Read the complete rules below
2. Click on the graphics below to download the forms
3. Fill out the ENTRY form
4. Email or mail the completed ENTRY form, $25 entry fee and baby picture
Send in your baby’s photo and entry forms!
Those interested, must send in one (1) baby photo or CD containing one (1) baby photo. The photo will not be returned.
Email your photo, Baby Calendar Release Form and Baby Calendar Entry Form plus the $25 entry fee to:
To e-mail Deandra, click here
Via Postal Service
Mail your photo, Baby Calendar Release Form and Baby Calendar Entry Form and $25 entry fee to:
WHAS Crusade for Children
520 W. Chestnut St.
Louisville, KY 40202
Photos and entry forms must be received by 4:00pm EDT April 17, 2015.
Call (502) 582-7706
Read these complete rules
1. The WHAS Crusade for Children will create a 15-month calendar starting October, 2015.
2. The contest is open to babies who are not older than 4 years by June 1, 2015.
3. One baby photo or CD containing baby photo with baby’s name on it must be submitted and will not be returned.
4. Parent(s) must check the box on the RELEASE AGREEMENT portion of the ENTRY FORM allowing use of baby’s image.
5. Photos must be received by 4:00pm EDT April 17, 2015.
6. All baby photos will be posted on www.WHASCrusade.org
7. The Crusade will photograph the top 16 babies for calendar publication.
8. Winners will be determined by the largest monetary donation (voting by contribution).
9. All donations must be received by 4:00pm EDT May 29, 2015.
10. The winner will be featured on the calendar cover.
11. The second place winner gets first choice of a specific month.
12. The third place winner gets second choice of a specific month.
13. The fourth through 16th winners will get choice of the remaining months.
14. The winners finishing 17th and beyond will get choice of specific days in the year.
15. The top 16 finalists will receive one free 8″x10″ photo.
About the WHAS Crusade for Children
The WHAS Crusade for Children, Inc. established in 1954 by WHAS-TV, raises money for schools, agencies and hospitals to better the lives of special needs children. In its first 61 years, the Crusade has raised $160 million.
Thanks to generous contributions of goods and services, the Crusade is able to return 100% of all donations to organizations that serve special needs children in all 120 Kentucky counties and more than 50 southern Indiana counties. Fire departments raise more than 50 percent of the money each year by staging road blocks and other events.
Millions of children have been helped by the Crusade since 1954.
The WHAS Crusade for Children, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Gifts are tax-deductible as permitted by law. The Crusade is the most successful and oldest local telethon in America.