DONATE SECURELY ONLINE NOW! Just click here
You can win 2 tickets to the UofL vs. UK game!
When you watch “Building the Future,” you’ll have a chance to WIN two tickets to the UofL vs. UK men’s basketball game in the sparking new KFC Yum! Center on New Year’s Eve.
Building the Future airs December 18th at 6:30pm
A special television program entitled “WHAS Crusade for Children: Building the Future” will air from about 6:30pm to 8:00pm Saturday, December 18 on WHAS11. That’s following WHAS11 News and the University of Louisville men’s basketball game vs. Gardner Webb. WHAS11’s Melissa Swan and 84WHAS radio’s Terry Meiners will host the program.
World debut of this video here first!
You’ll see this video in the special…but HERE IT IS first to you! If every home watching donated $50 to the WHAS Crusade for Children – that adds up to more than 1 million dollars! Take a peek at this video. It’s simple math to understand.
Donate your car!
During the special program (or any time) you can donate your car to the WHAS Crusade for Children. Your car will be sold at auction. The Crusade gets the proceeds and you get a tax break!
Call this number to donate your vehicle: (502) 774-8127.
The WHAS Crusade for Children, established in 1954 by WHAS-TV, raises money for agencies, schools and hospitals to make life better for children with special needs.
Since 1954, the Crusade has raised more than $138 million, giving critical assistance to millions of children in 120 Kentucky and 50 Southern Indiana counties.
The money donated in Kentucky stays in Kentucky and, likewise, money donated in Indiana stays in Indiana. No money is sent to any other national charity or organization.
The Crusade returns 100% of each donation to agencies that directly improve the lives of children with special needs.
The WHAS Crusade for Children Endowment fully funds the Crusade’s future.
It guarantees that 100% of the Crusade’s annual telethon collections continue to go directly to agencies that help children with special needs.
It ensures that millions more children will be helped for decades to come.
Beyond your annual contribution, the Crusade needs your Endowment donation now. To change a child’s life forever, support the WHAS Crusade Endowment.
- 100% of each donation goes directly to help children with special needs
- The Crusade has raised more than $138 million since 1954
- Millions of children have been helped by the Crusade
- The Crusade collects an average of $5 million annually; that allows the Crusade to fund just one-third of its annual grant requests
- The Crusade helps children in all 120 Kentucky counties and 50 Southern Indiana counties
- An independent panel of interdenominational clergy allocates Crusade donations
- Firefighters raise over 50% of the Crusade’s annual donations
- The Crusade is seen and heard on Kentucky’s statewide network of Internet, radio and television outlets during the Crusade telethon which takes place on the first full weekend in June
- The Endowment fully funds the Crusade’s future
- The Endowment guarantees that children with special needs will be helped for decades to come
A wide range of community voices will share their support of the Crusade for Children during this special program.
FASTSIGNS Louisville is behind the Crusade for Children
Rick Pitino supports the Crusade for Children
Allegra Print & Imaging supports the Crusade
It’s the perfect gift!
You can donate NOW!
Click here to make a donation anytime to the WHAS Crusade for Children securely online.